2011. április 13., szerda

Green Plaza – A little visit in Alexandria’s nightlife - Translation

Because I have to wait for the pictures of my new travel in the gastronomical world of Egypt (I forgot my camera at home), I write about a night which happened with me couple of weeks ago.

Mego told me that he got a very nice bottle of cognac which he would like to share with me. He asked me what I would say if they could come and make a night-out. I couldn’t say no and certainly I am not that kind of person who says no for such an opportunity.

According to the plan we started early in order to have time to go out. After a short warming-up at home we went out and a couple of friends joined us when we arrived to the Green Plaza. We wanted to visit a night club but it was closed. Luckily it didn’t ruin our night and we went to play bowling. I am not really experienced at this game, but in the past when we took the 
6-7years old children to play it, I was the „king” among them. Because of this I was very self-confident and I managed to roll a big nothing in my first round. Later on I was really focusing on the game and finally I finished at the last place before the very last.

When we got enough we wanted to go home but then we heard a news that we curfew would start at 2 o’clock. So we used this bonus time wisely and we went to smoke some sisha and have a nice chat.After everybody went home, Maged and I drink few beers and after such a day we were delighted when we went to the bed.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése