2011. március 17., csütörtök

A bit of Cap D'or - Translation

(Mego kért meg rá, hogy fordítsam le neki azokat a bejegyzéseket, amikhez neki is köze van, hogy ne csak a képeket nézegethesse. / Mego asked me to translate the posts he is conncted with because he wants to read the text, not just watching the pictures.)

After the party on Thursday, I wanted to wait for the next occasion until the better weather comes. But yesterday my phone rang, and Mego asked me if I would like to join them and have some beer. I couldn't say no for such a question even if the winter was fightning its last war, before the summer comes.

We met at the Jesuite Center at seven o'clock and Munir also came with us. After a light dinner we got a taxi and went to the well-known Cap D'or. (To be honest it is the only one pub, which I know here.) We didn't plan a big party because the army asked the people not to be on the streets after midnight. After two beers, few plate of  Basari ( earlier I uploaded picture of it) and a nice chat it was time to go home. Munir left us and we bought some bottle of Stelle for later.

At the rest of the night we discussed about Mego's visit to Hungary. I told him what to expect but it is not going to be a big suprise for him because he has already lived in Germany for one year and his mother and some of his relatives live in the Netherlands. Of course, I will try to deepen his knowledge about our country and I will show him the world of the Hungarian culture.

2 megjegyzés:

  1. :) Reméljük hamarosan arabul is ilyen szinten tudod majd prezentálni mondandódat ;) :)
    Februárban én is voltam ismerőseimnél Mansourah-ban két hetet, de hát az vajmi kevés a te sok sok ott eltöltött hónapodhoz képest.
    Régen jelentkeztél mostanság megint, "tessék írni"!!! :)
    Üdvözlettel: Judit

    VálaszTörlés
  2. Írnék én, csak nem tudok, mert amikor belépek a blogomba, azt írja ki, hogy még nincs fiókom és hozzak létre egyet. Így pedig bejegyzést sem tudok írni.

    Amúgy arabul is menne, csak nem tudok arab karaktereket írni. Na jó, ez nem igaz! :)

    VálaszTörlés